Conference ( in Tallinn)
- Ryanair flies from Barcelona (Girona), Bremen, Dublin, Düsseldorf (Weeze), East Midlands, Frankfurt (Hahn), London (Luton), Manchester, Milan (Bergamo), Oslo (Rygge), Stockholm (Skavsta)
- Easyjet flies from Liverpool, London (Stansted)
- New flights by Flybe: Stockholm (Bromma), different locations in Finland
- Estonian Air flies to Amsterdam, Bruxelles, Hannover, Helsinki (+ different locations in Finland), Kiev, Kopenhagen, London, Moscow, Nizza, Oslo, Paris, St Petersburg, Riga, Stockholm, Tbilisi, Trondheim, Venice, Vienna, Vilnius
- AirBaltic flies through Riga to various destination, it is the best choice in many instances
- OR Finnair, SAS, Lufthansa, Czech Airlines, Rossiya Airlines, Aerosvit Airlines, Delta Air Lines, KLM, Brussels Airlines.
Tallinn Airport is situated 10 min (by bus) or half an hour (by foot) from the city centre.
Other possible options: through Helsinki (ferry to Tallinn takes 1,5-4 h, see Tallink, Lindaline, Viking, Eckerö Line); through Riga (bus 4.5 h, see Luxexpress and Ecolines). International rail connection is only with Moscow at the moment (see GoRail for not much information) but in May there should be opened a line to Riga (8 h, through Valga and Tartu; we´ll update the information as soon as more details will be announced).
OldHouse Hostel: www.oldhouse.ee
Retreat ( in Kloogaranna)
There are bus and train going and coming from Kloogaranna. It is around 15-25 minutes walk from the retreat place to bus stop or train station in Kloogaranna and it takes around an hour to get to Tallinn. On Sunday 24th there are several options for transport from Kloogaranna back to Tallinn.
Buses leave from Kloogaranna: 06:03 08:49 10:00 12:14 13:45 15:10 16:50 18:15 19:50
The train schedule is still to be confirmed.
In case of very early flight we will arrange special transport.